Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RED WEDNESDAY!!!!

It is RED Wednesday again! Just stop by Red Heart 13 today and every Wednesday to get this special discount of buying one piece of jewelry and getting the 2nd half off. I have nine new jewelry pieces in the shop this week, including new earrings and delicious romantic necklaces. I fell in love with pink over the weekend, so you will see this color blooming in my shop.

Here are a couple new pieces:

Photobucket
Sweet English Rose, this lovely pink pearl bracelet has a pink carved stone in shape of a rose; perfect for any sweet heart. 

Photobucket
Have a Little Brandy, this vintage liquor tag has a mixture of gothic style lettering, a thick gun metal chain and clear beads with a black floral pattern.
SHARE:

1 comment

Christine said...

I love the brandy necklace, it's just down my alley. And the price is amazing too.

I want it.

Blog Design Created by pipdig