Monday, November 24, 2008

Shop Schedule for the week of Nov 24th - Dec 1st

It is a  new week, and Red Heart 13 is up to some mischief, just kidding. However I wanted to let everyone know our schedule from Nov 24th to Dec 1st.

Here is our crazy schedule for this week, you will find there are a lot of promotions going on and some great discounts. I haven't announced any Black Friday / Cyber Monday specials in my shop yet, so here is a first hand look of what the week will bring for you:

Check out my new hurrrrr, not sure yet if I want to go dark again.

MONDAY:
We have 15 new arrivals that have been photographed and will be listed tonight.
6 new necklaces  /  9 new pairs of earrings

Red WEDNESDAY: Buy 1 piece of jewelry, get the 2nd half off!

THANKSGIVING: Enjoy turkey day! I will try and stay within my points, huh.

BLACK FRIDAY (Nov 28th) – CYBER MONDAY (Dec 1st):
• 25% off all items; includes jewelry, relics or paintings.
• $10.00 off orders over $85.00
• Free Shipping as always

SHARE:

1 comment

bloodmilk. said...

i love your haircut! i wish i was brave enough to cut mine.xox

Blog Design Created by pipdig