Monday, February 9, 2009

"To Die For" and New Arrivals

Amongst all the things going on around my house this past weekend, I only got a couple hours to create yesterday. However I have two new arrivals that I listed tonight and one special relic in the works for tomorrow's listing. My plan tonight is to work on some new designs while I watch Intervention and Paranormal State.

N E W  A R R I V A L S:

~ 1) These soft pink Passion Roses are due for their picking.
~ 2) I'd Fight For You in the passion of battle, if only I could kiss you eternal.
~ 3) Coming tomorrow, To Die For, a choker made from a vintage silver setting
with engraved paper, pearls and turquoise beads;
it reads "She die every day she lived."
SHARE:

1 comment

Frankie said...

that bracelet is gorgeous x

Blog Design Created by pipdig