Monday, March 9, 2009

NEW ARRIVALS: Fresh and In Season

Last week was a little slow for me, sales were even slow.  I was super busy with reading Watchmen to catch up before the movie, plus I also babysit my god-daughter twice a week now. Nevertheless, time was on my side this weekend, I rocked out and have 17 new arrivals coming this week. 

S H O P   U P D A T E S:
(In case you missed my 2 AM blog from Sat morning)

~ March is going to be our last month for FREE SHIPPING! Don't worry, I will be offering certain weeks during the rest of the year, where you can take advantage of this great discount.

~ This Friday, March 13, is our Friday 13th sale, all items in shop will be 25% off; this includes all jewelry, paintings and relics.

~ Red Heart 13 has a Flickr, please stop by to see new arrivals posted weekly, plus past and present designs.

N E W   A R R I V A L S:






















~ 1) These little Penelope Egg Drops look as if they've fallen right out of the sky; made with white and coral speckled beads matched with silver floral bead caps these pretties are sure to add some charm to any outfit.

~ 2) Picked right out of a heavenly nursery, these Blue Bell Blossoms are a true awakening to spring.

~ 3) Yummy and delicious, these Mint Chocolate Acorns remind me of my favorite ice cream.

~ 4) These darling earrings remind me of the forest floor kissed with Pink Periwinkles; made with vintage pink glass flowers topped with a clear tulip bead on sterling silver.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig