Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NEW ARRIVALS: Luxurious

Today I thought I'd share four new jewelry pieces! Stayed tuned this week for three more sets of four, featuring these themes: hoops, animals and nature.

Don't forget tomorrow is Red Wednesday: buy 1 piece of jewelry, get the 2nd half off!

N E W   A R R I V A L S:






















~ 1) Quite romantic, Sweet Stitched Flowers features a vintage piece of embroidery that is showcased in a gold flourish pendant frame.

~ 2) Look elegant in these delicious shabby chic Cotton Candy Flourishes!

~ 3) Juliet's Rose, can only be a symbol of love and purity; created from a vintage rose pendant and baby cream pearls.

~ 4) Dress You Up in My Love: these buttons were recently picked up at one of my fav antique boutiques. Cute and charming, this up-cycled necklace has seven tiny cream buttons kissed with rhinestones.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig