Saturday, March 7, 2009

Red Heart 13 Updates

March is upon us and so is daylight savings. To kick off March I want to in Spring with some Red Heart 13 shop updates.

B A D N E W S:
~ March is going to be our last month for FREE SHIPPING! Unfortunately I can no longer afford to pay for shipping of items, especially with today's economy. However during the rest of the year I will be considering having certain weeks where I offer free shipping. I will be posting another announcement to remind everyone about this change.

G O O D N E W S:
~ March 13, it is our Friday 13th sale, all items in shop will be 25% off, this includes all jewelry, paintings and relics.

~ Red Heart 13 has a
Flickr, please stop by to see new arrivals posted weekly, plus past and present designs.

~ You can also follow us on
Twitter, stay up to date with RHC happenings.

~ I am currently working on a fan page for RH13 on
facebook, however I would be more happy to be friends with you, please visit my personal facebook page or if you are more info myspace, please join the Red Heart Cult.

Please stay tuned for more updates, so far this weekend I have 6 new designs, five earrings and one necklace, you can view these new pieces at
Red Heart 13 under new arrivals.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig