Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Crazy Husband Part 2: Finished Tattoo























A few months back my husband Bruce got a portrait of me started, after modeling and even a small photoshoot we came up with a design based on a couple of paintings by Joe Capobianco. He sat through hours of pain, but seeing his face when it was complete was timeless. Yesterday Bruce went in for the final sitting from 1:30~7:30 pm at Monster Tattoo. The marvelous thing about Bruce is that he doesn't look at the tattoo while it is getting working on, he wants to embrase that perfect moment in front of the mirror. It finally came time and he was just astonished, he jumped up and yelled and picked up Steve our tattoo artist. The work that he did was like nothing I've ever seen, he even captured my eyes perfectly and the color is just stunning; it is so bright and radiant in real life, this image doesn't do it justice. All I can say is that it is such an honor that someone I care about so deeply feels the same and has inked a part of me into his skin…TRUE ROMANCE, TRUE LOVE, FOREVER.

SHARE:

1 comment

bloodmilk. said...

it looks great!! amazing work!!
XO

Blog Design Created by pipdig