Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Tin Man's Heart

Recently I've been working on a very special custom piece called The Tin Man's Heart. Now some of you might remember I had originally created this necklace from last year. Interestingly enough I got an email from a gentleman who wanted to have a special custom necklace to give to his wife for their 10th wedding anniversary, he explained that the Wizard of Oz is her all time favorite film and he was even thinking of dressing up like the Tin Man and giving the necklace to her. I had told him that is the cutest thing I have ever heard, how romantic. He even mentioned that she may cry once she sees this gift, which what he tries for every year.

I've been working on it for the past month and had a really hard time getting the darn thing open, but I think it turned out lovely once all put together. The necklace is created from an antique silver pocket watch, a tiny red heart, brass gear and hangs from a silver chain and vintage strand of rosary beads in crystal. I just love custom pieces, remember if you ever see something you love in my sold items, just ask I just may be able to create something similar to your liking.




SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig