Monday, April 19, 2010

NEW ARRIVALS

Hello friends, it has been awhile, I find myself lost these days, feeling as if a little behind with the shop. Nevermore, I'm always creating new fantastical pieces just need to find time to list them. Currently, I have about 30 new pieces of jewelry that are awaiting me. Tonight I'm planning on listing some new pieces along with some freelance projects that I need to tie up. First I think I will take a bit of a walk around the neighborhood.

N E W S:
MAY is all about giving back, all throughout the month 50% of sales are going to be donated to the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross. This is a first for Red Heart 13, I'm truly excited, I'm even thinking of working up special pieces for the cause, more details to come soon!

2 N E W   A R R I V A L S:























~ Dagger to the Heart Necklace: reminiscent of a future vampire stake, this silver metal dagger hangs in solitude amongst a multi chained necklace.
























~ Resting Bird Relic Necklace ii: a relic of the once living, is truly tragic and quite fantastic. Tiny bird bones are now a reliquary to adorn over your heart, hangs with a silver pewter bird claw as a statue of remembrance. 
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig