Friday, January 7, 2011

NEW ARRIVALS ~ Healing the Soul

I've been working alot lately with raw and semiprecious stones, something about having a piece of the earth near the heart is very soothing to me. Check out some of new arrivals from Red Heart 13.
























~ 1) Natural Amethyst Umbrella Pendulums: helps to awaken the soul.

~ 2) Healing Companion Raw Amethyst, Pyrite and Blue Agate Trio Necklace: helps with balance, energy, courage and strength.

~ 3) Multi Pyrite Solar Stone Necklace: a necklace of power, defense, protection and good fortune.

~ 4) Crowned Prasiolite Green Quartz Necklace: bridges the gap between the physical and spiritual aspects of life.



















Im looking forward to this weekend, I just got these beautiful Fluorite nuggets in the mail from Rain's Memory, I already have some ideas brewing.

What stones are you drawn to most?
SHARE:

1 comment

Penelope said...

I love raw stones too- they feel more authentic to me when I'm trying to reconnect with an elemental spirit. I could say labradorite is my favourite, but I have a soft spot for rose quartz, moss agate and Fluorite. And smoky quartz. And pyrite! Oh dear, I don't think I have a favourite.

Blog Design Created by pipdig