Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NEW ARRIVALS

I've been doing a little revamping getting ready for fall in my shop, I've slowly been reshooting my jewelry on new backgrounds with using an antique chest as a resting place for hanging and laying jewelry down. I've gathered finds from my studio like a found bird's nest, a dried alligator head, a glass test tube set I found at a yard sale and an 1856 medical anatomy book from my personal collection. The fun part is finding unique pieces that speak who you are. What do you like to use in your backgrounds? Or when shopping what are you personally drawn to?

Photos from top to bottom:
1) A splendid array of decay and romance, thisCutie Pie Bow Necklace features a metal bow detailed with an ornate pattern that once was speckled with rhinestones.

2) Totem Ladder Earrings: geometric and parallel lines are a minimalist's dream.

3) Solar Ring Pyrite earrings hang with a modern flare and hold special metaphysical properties.

4) The Gypsy Traveler Tumble necklace has the perfect aged look mixed with a bohemian dream. Three vintage cubed wooden beads hold a special turquoise color perfect for fall.



SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig