Friday, March 26, 2010

HEARTS Your Way!!!





























HELLO MY DARLINGS,

Heads up, some new HEARTS are coming your way! This evening and throughout the weekend I will be listing five new necklaces, all different kinds of charming treats. Also be on the look out for three new pairs of earrings. Soon my friends!


Leila



P.S. I can't wait for tomorrow, heading to the New Castle Farmer's Market flea market, looking forward to finding some fabulous vintage finds. I've been in search of mini wooden crosses, a sassy chair for my studio, new foot stool and anything rabbit related.
SHARE:

1 comment

The Caravan said...

Love your new stuff, Leila! Lucky you - going to farmer's markets and what not!
I'm trying to write a novel (silly me!), support me by fallowing my new blog, if you want :)

Blog Design Created by pipdig