Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mystical Rapture

























My mind keeps turning, even at night when I lay in bed, my pockets are filled with stress I need to become enraptured with peace very soon. The work of Jessica Lucas calls to me, yet cold to the outside it holds deep meaning and things are unexplained with a blank mist that surrounds each subject. I'm especially drawn to her limited edition print 7 of a girl levitating over a bed, half of me relates to being possessed by the world and its madness. The other half of me; in which my soul longs for is endless tranquility, I want to be like this girl in a state of trance to become numb to the outside world only for moment if possible. Let the ravenous beasts march around me in their suits with guns as I have my divine intervention.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig