Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sweet New Arrivals

Gosh it is almost Valentine's Day, and I've just started creating some perfect gifts for that sweet heart of yours or for yourself (you deserve a little something special)!

S W E E T   N E W   A R R I V A L S:























~ 1) This Cupid Adornment necklace is all you need for this Valentines, because you can tell everyone Cupid sent it!

~2) These Heart of Black earrings are for any dark duchess who hates Valentines Day or where these hearts in as anti boyfriend memento.

~ 3) Wear these Pink Blush earrings on your special night out.

~4) This Dark Love necklace is black and gray with a simple flourish heart for any goth sweet heart that is in your life.























And if your not into hearts and X's and O's, how about these nostalgic necklaces!

~ 5) Remember all the beautiful memories of drifting on the sea with your family or friends with this Nautical Daydream necklace.

~ 6) But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry… If you love trains, Johnny cash and vintage beads this Folsom Prison Blues necklace is just the thing for you!

~ 7) An enchanting array of lavender roses and beads makes this Royal English Rose necklace to die for.

~ 8) "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!" This White Rabbit necklace is an ode to the tales of Alice in Wonderland.
SHARE:

1 comment

Frankie said...

I love number 7! Amazing x

Blog Design Created by pipdig