Friday, February 27, 2009

500 and Counting: Congrats to our Winner
























Tuesday was a lovely day, I reached my 500th goal for my shop. The lovely Jennifer from the shop Sugared Song Bird was my 500th customer. She is receiving a lovely bracelet to match the Enchanted Fairy Forrest necklace that she purchased.

The Enchanted Fairy Forest necklace has a beautiful cluster of vintage green pearls and beads from a vintage clip on earring that is matched with an oval scalloped antique chandelier crystal piece on several brass chains strung with white pearls.

The matched bracelet has a beautiful matching green color using glass beads, vintage sparkled wood beads, brass chain and pearls topped with brass bead caps.

Congrats Jennifer I hope you love it!
SHARE:

2 comments

Jen**SugaredSongbird** said...

Thank you! I'm sure I will adore it!

Frankie said...

what a lucky girl! that necklace is beautiful x

Blog Design Created by pipdig