Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NEW ARRIVALS In Shop

Hello everyone, I hope you're all geared up for vacation, I know I am, one more day man and then freedom. I've been super busy with work and been meaning to share this handed down chocolate chip cookie recipe I saw on Good Morning America last week, I don't even have time to flickr, twitter or facebook; this is how the economy is effecting my company we can't even hire outside freelancers, ugh. I'm going to be writing up the blog soon with some pictures I took of the delicious cookies, but for now here are some new arrivals at Red Heart 13.

N E W   A R R I V A L S






















~ 1) Jump with joy in these Hula Hoops and Bows earrings, made from dainty flourished gold hoops that are kissed with Tiffany blue pearls on vintage bow ear studs.

~ 2) Perfect for the summer, these Lady Marmalade drops will add a little bit of sweetness and attitude to your swagger.

~ 3) A fun time at the Maxx with best buds Slater, Zack , Kelly, Skreach and Jessy! Nothing is better to quench your thirst on a hot summer day than a Retro Malt Shake.

~ 4) This little Enchanted Acorn has fallen from the magical tree of life and is awaiting to be picked by you!























~ 5) Nothing compares to an ice cold Root Beer on the Rocks, this unique and funky square glass bumpy beads are super cute and strung between oval butterscotch beads speckled in brown.

~ 6) A lustful petite silver bell flower, reminds me of the magic between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen from the book Twilight. These Twilight Nouveau Drops are truly mysterious and will add elegance to any outfit.

~ 7) Teeny Tiny Tulips are just peachy keen and ready to adorn you little ears.

~ 8) Refined Elegance for any evening out on the town, this necklace has a simple gold palted pendant that has been transformed from a brooch, and adorned with a tiny vintage gold filigree bead.
SHARE:

5 comments

NodtoMod Vintage said...

love all of them! esp the first pair of hoop like earrings! xo

Together We Save said...

You have some beautiful pieces.

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Great pieces...I really like the Lady Marmalade drops. I'm a glass fan.

Coco said...

They are all very lovely! I especially love the hoops and bows earrings.

Frankie said...

That acorn is just adorable! I'm in love x

Blog Design Created by pipdig