Monday, June 29, 2009

Bat Sunday!

Put on your Sunday's best and prowl the streets in the black parade. This little darling is all dolled up in a black peacoat with ruffled bow, a top hat with walking stick and who cannot forget to go out in full fangs. She is my latest painting from my Skeleton Krew Collection. I will be putting it at The Toothless Cat gallery at The Piazza at Schmidts in Philly sometime soon, however it may be offered in my shop at a later date. Stay tuned for more new paintings in the works, I'm building up some new pieces possibly for a show closer to Halloween.
























Comes in a black wooden frame with glass. I just love her ruffles under her dress and her little shoes are just so innocent.


SHARE:

1 comment

bloodmilk. said...

O i love it! Can't wait to see the rest!
XO

Blog Design Created by pipdig