Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Heart to Hearts Month: Giving Back!

With all the support from you since 2007, Red Heart 13 wouldn't thrive, I can't thank you enough and for being a true fan, my heart has truly been touched. This month I thought I would do something special for someone else, a month of giving back. I'm proud to announce May is Heart to Hearts month, I will be donating 50% of sales to two charities I feel deeply about.

For the longest time, I've always wanted to donate to the American Heart Association, they are advocates of helping reduce death caused by cardiovascular disease. The second is the American Red Cross who helps prepare communities for emergencies and help in domestic disaster relief. More recently they are helping the people of Tennessee who have been struck by flooding.

I am truly honored by the support so far this month, it is only the 6th and so far $230 will be donated. This brings such a big smile to my face! Together we can touch hundreds.
SHARE:

1 comment

Rachel said...

Leila. I forgot how amazing you are. You have inspired me to get out of my self-centeredness. Thank you!

Blog Design Created by pipdig