Monday, November 2, 2009

Sshhwweeet Supplies!























~ You can find similar or exact findings from these sweet shops: Reduction Nation, Black Sheep Yarns, Epoche Beads and Blue Marble Beads.

I feel like a kid in a candy store when it comes to picking out new supplies, so I went a little crazy last week. New supplies just came in the mail today, that means new jewelry designs coming, yeeehhhh! Here's a little sneak peek of what is to come, however I will keep it a secret as to what they will become. Oh the madness, yet something for everyone, I've got a little vintage mixed with modern for all the gals out there.

P.S. I will be annoucing the two winners for the Mischief Night Giveaway later this week.
SHARE:

1 comment

blue moss said...

wow!! don't you love getting new supplies :) these are all so great!
and thanks for your comments...they are always so nice and make me smile
michelle

Blog Design Created by pipdig