Monday, October 27, 2008

The 300th Buyer!

It has finally arrived, I've almost made my goal of getting 300 sales. I am one away from my 300th sale! There is a lovely surprise in store for this lucky person who makes the 300th sale, a small token of appreciation will be sent along in their package. Could be earrings or a bracelet! It has been such a journey from my first sale in Aug of 2007 to now, last year alone only 56 sales compared to this year, a huge jump of 243 sales! My new goal for Red Heart 13 is to get at least 50 more sales during this holiday season, come on we can do it!

Here are a couple new items in shop this week, it's all about sets! Earrings with a bracelet or earrings with a matching necklace. Please stop by later this week for more new arrivals!

Photobucket
Venus In Love Matching Bracelet and Earrings; this lovely pretty in pink combination of pearls, crystals and sterling silver is perfect for any gal who loves looking like a doll.

Photobucket
Winter Wonderland Matching Necklace and Earrings; carved rose beads and a rhinestone spacer mixed with sterling silver is a beautiful winter combination. Reminds me of snow and icicles.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig