Friday, February 6, 2009

Sweet Vintage Delights


Nothing compares to vintage, I tend to use alot of vintage beads and pendants at Red Heart 13. I love going to flea markets, my favorite is when I find a whole necklace stranded with remarkable colors, bead caps, lucite or glass beads. I finally took some time last weekend to match together some beads I had lying around my office. Here are some new vintage listings from Sugar Plum Tree.

N E W   A R R I V A L S:
























~ 1) These Valentine's Sweet Drops will remind you of what being a girl is all about.

~ 2) Who can't resist dark chocolate? This batch of 10 vintage black lucite beads are just the thing to add sass to any creation.

~ 3) Crunchy and delicious; these 4 Malt Shake beads are just the thing for that sweet tooth.

~ 4) These 9 Peppermint Swirl vintage pearlized lucite beads remind me of minty candy canes.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig