Friday, March 27, 2009

25% Off All Earrings Today!

A busy week for me over here in Delaware, let me wipe the sweat and tears from my face. It's not that bad, but just wish today was over! Tomorrow will be awesome though, I'm hitting up the Intergalactic Bead Show this weekend; I hope I'm not too bad and spend all my tax money, hehe. Only 5 mins from my house, I plan to tear it up, and hopefully come back with some unique finds. I plan on showing you some ideas next week, with all the buried treasure I find at the show.

A N N O U N C E M E N T:
~ Today all earrings are 25% off! Two new arrivals popped up today, check them out below!
~ Starting April 1st, I will no longer be offering FREE SHIPPING, there are only a couple more days left!























~ 1) NEW ARRIVAL: Be kissed with the bright yellow, in these darling Lemon Sun Kiss earrings, these remind me of a tall glass of lemonade matched with the brilliance of the sun.

~ 2) LAST PAIR: Mmmmm, yummy granny smith apples mixed kissed with white flowers. These spring Delicious Appletini earrings are a perfect treat for your little ears.

~ 3) NEW ARRIVAL: Dark, petite and organic… these light weight Bat Orchid earrings are truly elegant and can be worn with that little cocktail dress you've got waiting for that special occasion.

~ 4) This yummy ensemble made of vintage butterscotch beads and gun metal chain, truly remind me of one of my favorite treats, Cream Soder!
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig