Thursday, July 23, 2009

NEW ARRIVALS!

Lately in my little world, I've been sucked up with my obsessions and just not enough time. Unfortunately this week I've running later than ever, only a few new darlings this week at Red Heart 13. I'm hoping this weekend I will get tons of time to paint and create new pieces. Wednesday I stopped by the local antique store before dinner and picked up about 10 Victorian photographs and I have my eye on a very special one that I will be picking up this weekend during there sale. Hope she is still there! 

Until then please enjoy these three pieces! I didn't get a chance to introduce the Leaving Cambodia Bracelet that just sold, made from silver chain and vintage luggage tags. I recently found a whole mess of them at an estate sale; look for more to come with these lovelies.

















~ 1) With red and black matched together, these Mad Love earrings will put a spell on you; a love spell that is.
~ 2) This little Enchanted Acorn necklace has fallen and is waiting to be picked up by you!























How about a little tea for an unbirthday party; a mad sensation of royalty mixed with insanity delight and a touch of lemon perhaps. This unique collaboration is an outing made special, a darling Mad Tea Party Adornment with a hint of Victorian inspiration matched with penny royal tea.

Created from an vintage flat ware topper with glass and lovely flourishing, this unique piece hangs in solitude underneath a royal shield pendant on silver chain; quite an ornate revamp.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig