Thursday, September 10, 2009

NEW ARRIVALS: Decadence and Decay

I don't know about you, but sometimes shorter weeks tend to me much longer, and with not much time comes lack of creativity outside of my day job. Fortunately last weekend I was extremely motivated and really enjoyed my long weekend, many new odd and beautiful jewelry pieces arrived at Red Heart 13, including two new Skeleton Krew paintings. 

I am really looking forward to this weekend however, if only it came faster, especially Saturday morning, when I attend the Fairmont Avenue flea market that surrounds the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. Back in May I had attended for the first time and found so much buried treasure, I truly am looking forward to the early morning hours rummaging through people's old junk. I shall be sure to bring a large bag for my finds and cannot wait to share pics with you all.























1) Blood and Luck Necklace: a superstitious necklace to adorn your heart and adds mystery to any outfit especially for Halloween.

2) Drop Dead Royalty Necklace: truly exquisite and made for a true queen; this necklace is sure to make a statement and start many conversations.























3) Hands of Time Chandelier Necklace: as time goes by, keep a special token of the past frozen around your neck.

4) Poison Enamel Earrings: blood red and black enamel make these darling truly ready for any dark dance on the town.

5) Heart of Gold Earrings: golden earrings perfect to add just a little bit of girliness and pure elegance to your soul.

6) Weight of the World Talisman: a vintage pulley and religious medal serves as a talisman of protection and a force of stability when times are tough.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig