Thursday, September 24, 2009

True Blood Season 2: I Think I'm In Love

My husband and I were out of the loop when season 2 of True Blood was on air, that is why we love our DVR! We just got done episode 7 and 8 last night, OMG, so amazing, juicy and unexpected. I can't get over Eric's story of creation and I am in love with Godric, so mysterious and nothing like I expected from when he first turned Eric. Godric haunts me, but in a good way. 

I slowly feel myself being drawn to Eric, he is so naughty, ever since his new haircut I've been eying him up, I especially love his attitude, his black leather jacket and am in awe of his dedication towards his maker. I know he has something up his sleeve for Sookie. And Mary Ann and her clan o' cult is quite horrifying and watching Tara and Eggs eating that heart was truly a wtf moment. I really wish I could play hooky and stay home and finish up the season. I know I will have withdraws until season 3, at least I have Dexter starting Sunday.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig